- Profile and Qualifications
Life Coaching can help you in all areas of your life.
I work with clients in deepening self-awareness and accessing true gifts and essential goodness.
My focus is to guide you so you can notice and name your experience and then discern right action.
I draw on my experiences and training as a Career Counselor (23 years) and as a Mental Health Therapist (5 years).
- graduate of The Deep Coaching Institute of Mill Valley, CA – Deep Coaching Institute
- spent 25 years as a teacher/facilitator (Bachelor of Science in Education from Edgecliff College of Xavier University, Cincinnati),
- 5 years experience as a Mental Health Counselor (Master of Arts in Counseling & Human Services from John Carroll University, Cleveland)
I am a Licensed Practical Counselor.
Beyond my education and professional career, I have truly experienced life.
After spending 9 years as a Catholic Sister, I explored and experienced various spiritual roads including:
- Unitarian Universalism,
- Pagan and earth based practices.
On this journey, I discovered and integrated many effective tools to live a more fulfilled life. Some of those tools include:
- The Diamond Heart Inquiry Process
- Transistion Planning
The 12-Step approach
- LBGTQ issues
I am grounded in the work and practice of the Diamond Heart Approach of
A. H. Almaas as taught by Sandra Maitri through the Ridhwan School in Berkley, CA.
Aside from my professional competencies, I engage in a continuous learning process, which includes professional development seminars and bi-annual week long retreats. I meet with a group of peers monthly to continue my own growth.