Wedding Officiant
  • I officiate Marriages and Holy Unions

    I am licensed to officiate marriage in the State of Ohio. I can travel to southern Michigan or northeastern Indiana, but you will need the permission of your county Probate Court. (Richland County Michigan provided this with no problem a few years ago.)